5 Social Media Trick That You Might Not Now
Social media platforms are continuing to redesign to fit on what peoples need. This can be observed with their unstoppable updates almost every week. Some people are getting annoyed to it and some people see it cool and really helpful. There are also some people who doesn’t care about it.
Anyway, if you are interested of what is the benefits of the following tricks that social media platform feature will bring us, then you can try it.
Here are five tricks you can try out:
1. Show off positive customer feedback on Facebook
35 percent of comments on Facebook Pages are compliments, but unfortunately, when a fan comments on your page, it often becomes hidden under Recent Post by others. Luckily, if you want positive comments or feedback stay and appear in your timeline, there is a trick for featuring positive fan comments on your timeline.
Follow these simple steps:
- Access your Activity Log by visitingcom/YourUserName/allactivityand click on Posts by Others on the left-hand side of the Activity Log.
- Click the pencil icon that appears on the right side of the post you’d like to show off and a menu will drop down.
- Check off the Allowed on Page
2. Change the formatting of your Google+ posts
One of the Google+ features allows you to change the formatting of your font within a post. With this fun feature, you can bold, italicize, or strikethrough text when sharing or commenting on content by adding these symbols:
- Bold:Add an asterisk (*) before and after the text you’d like to bold (*bold*).
- Italic:Use an underscore ( _ ) at the beginning and end of text to italicize it (_italic_).
- Both:An asterisk followed by an underscore at the beginning and end of a word or phrase will create a bold-italicized font (*_both_*).
- Strikethrough: Adding a hyphen (-) at the beginning and end of a portion of content will add a line through the text (-strikethrough-).
Changing the formatting sections of text in your posts is a simple way to make your content and main point stand out.
3. Customize your business’s branding on Twitter
Unlike other social media platform, Twitter allows you to customize the look of your profiles. You can customize the wallpaper background, tweet text, hyperlink and hashtag in a specific color that matches your brand.
You can customize your profile by clicking the gear icon on the top right corner of your screen and choose Settings. Then choose Design on the left side of the screen.
Within the Design menu, choose a premade theme or customize your own. If you don’t have a branded ‘wallpaper’ to upload, there are thousands of background patterns and color palettes available to customize your Twitter profile.
Try to choose a color theme that represents your business and matches your branding.
4. Better company updates for LinkedIn
LinkedIn has no enough room to get creative, but you can create more compelling company updates with this simple trick: Post rich media! The majority of companies and individuals on LinkedIn are only sharing links. You can make some tricks by sharing images right away to enhance your content. YouTube video links, and SlideShare presentation links. All of these content types stand out and look visually appealing in LinkedIn’s news feed – followers can even view YouTube videos or SlideShare presentations right within their feed! This is a great chance to generate more engagement by sharing rich media on LinkedIn. According to the network, links to YouTube videos (which play directly in the LinkedIn feed) typically result in a 75 percent higher share rateand images generally result in a 98 percent higher comment rate.
5. Use Pinterest to find new customers
Pinterest has amazing search capabilities. If your Pinterest account is more personal then keeping your search engine privacy turn on is ideal. While keeping your search engine privacy turned off is recommended for brands. This allows search engines such as Google and Bing to show your Pinterest profile and boards within their search results.
Turn your Search Privacy off within your Pinterest Account Settings. Your boards and profile will appear in search engines results if you have turned it off. It’s a great way for new customers to discover your business. Don’t forget to use your business keywords in your board title and descriptions to help even more people find your business!