Tips To Make Your Links Get More Click On Twitter
In order for you links to get more clicks on twitter, you have to observe. if you’ve spent more than five minutes on twitter, you’ve undoubtedly seen people dropping links in their tweets. Have you ever click on them? If yes, why? If not, why don’t you? Always remember that peoples on a social media are just like you. If you can’t convinced yourself why should they do.
So, here are some tips for your links to get a little more clicks.
- Don’t be a Spammer-Peoples are aware now of virus, phishing, malicious site and any other scam available on the internet. In other words, they will never click your links if you are seem like a spammer. Make sure to add value to the user who are following you. This means every link you drop shouldn’t be back directly to your website. But make sure, you can still link it to your own content.
- Don’t Link without a Title-This should be common sense, but based on my observation, peoples are making mistakes by sharing a link without even telling what it is all about. Don’t just tweet out your links without even including a title or a short caption that tells what the links is all about. There is absolutely zero chance of people clicking on a random link.
- Start a Discussion-One of the best feature in twitter is the ability to engage in live discussions with friends. So, instead of just tweeting a link and running, try to start a conversation around it. Give your ideas, opinions, or suggestions (in short give your thoughts), on the content you are linking to; try to ask followers for their thoughts; or if it’s controversial, stir up a little excitement. Always remember the word interactivity because that’s the key and that’s what social media suppose to be.
- Look at the Trends-Being relevant is also the key to being successful on twitter. So that’s why I’m suggesting to you that you use a tool that will help you tell what’s on the latest trend such as Twist or any other tool that you are familiar with. Being in harmony can make a big difference, it can leverage your time at just the right time.
- Tweet when People are There-Obviously, you want to tweet when the audience are there. On twitter, timing is everything. The only thing you can do is to keep an eye on twitter feed to see when there are gaps in the conversation for you to jump in. Consider to tweet at lunch, or whenever you think that peoples are having a break. Obviously, business hours means most peoples are busy that they pay more attention to the latest feed. So keep your eyes peeled for openings, and be ready to take advantage.
- Help Others Out-This is what we often call “Give and take”. For your links to get more click you should also re-tweet other post. Always remember that social media means sharing and building a good social relationship. It’s true that when you help someone to get their tweets out, they will remember it. It will strengthen your social relationship, and it will pay off when they click and re-tweet your links.
- Get More Followers-We end this list with the most obvious tip: if you want more clicks on your Tweets, get more followers! It only makes sense that you improve the chances of people clicking on your links with the more followers you have.