Useful Social Media Marketing Tips to Drive Branding, Clicks, and Conversation.
Effective social media marketing can make a big difference to your business. A recent study conducted by Shareaholic, which tracked 300,000 websites over four months, suggested that social-media referrals now lead to 30 percent of websites’ overall traffic. To help you achieve or be part of this benchmark, we will share you some useful social media marketing tips.
Here are a few tips to improve your social-media marketing to positively impact growth and sales:
- Create custom-formatted tweets.Custom formatted tweets can catch reader’s attention. So instead of just using plain text, try to use unique font, color and refreshing emoji like the one you can get in Emoji.com. These things will make your tweets more alive and eye catchy. And It’s very effective to hook more audience in this short-form messaging.
- Write longer posts.Unlike Twitter which has a 140-character limit on every tweets, Google Plus is a platform that allows and encourage people to write longer post.
- Build Facebook Groups. The advantage of creating and building a Facebook Groups is that members can opt in to receive direct notifications updates.
- Insert embedded call to actions. Generate more customer leads by adding a bit of spice to common Facebook post. To add call-to-action buttons that drive clicks and traffic, follow this tutorial https://econsultancy.com/blog/64527-how-to-add-embedded-call-to-action-buttons-to-your-facebook-posts
- Market across many social platforms.Convert Facebook fans into Twitter followers and LinkedIn connections into contacts that circle your profile on Google Plus. Then regularly share on every social network as this will make you forever be top of mind among your followers.
- Facilitate meaningful connections.Encourage your customers, clients and users to interact with one another over and over again. This will give birth to a relationship that will always reference you as a common interest, reinforcing their love for your company’s brand.
- Crowdsource user-generated contentand showcasepowerful visuals. Distribute moments that demonstrate the true meaning of your company’s brand to customers and leverage platform such as Pixlee to surface.
- Be a little weird.Take a few calculated risksthat may prompt your audience to admire your company’s authenticity and laugh, smile and share. Playing it safe doesn’t guarantees anything.